Matt Chandler, pastor of The Village Church talks about his walk through life-threatening cancer and the men’s conferences he’s doing with Mark Driscoll and Tullian Tchividjian.
Category Archive: Death and Dying
Sep 09 2010
Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth discuss church, ministry, grace, adoption, and grief after losing their young daughter in a tragic accident.
Mar 21 2010
Dear people, life is short and life is precious. Don’t waste it on superficial things. Grow deep. Get ready to die well. Give yourself unreservedly to what matters. Fling away sham. Be real with God and real with man. Cherish the eternal in everything. Take hold of life which is life indeed. Turn off the …
- PCO’s Music Stand App Review
- Joy to the World Medley
- A Folk Rock Christmas Collection: Eastside Manor Christmas Collection (Free Download)
- O My Soul – Live Vineyard Worship [taken from Spirit Burn] feat. Susanne Courtney
- A Tennessee Christmas
- North Point Christmas: Let There Be Light – LIVE
- Brenton Brown Interview at NWLC