Matt Chandler, pastor of The Village Church talks about his walk through life-threatening cancer and the men’s conferences he’s doing with Mark Driscoll and Tullian Tchividjian.
Category Archive: Death and Dying
Sep 09 2010
Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth discuss church, ministry, grace, adoption, and grief after losing their young daughter in a tragic accident.
Mar 21 2010
Dear people, life is short and life is precious. Don’t waste it on superficial things. Grow deep. Get ready to die well. Give yourself unreservedly to what matters. Fling away sham. Be real with God and real with man. Cherish the eternal in everything. Take hold of life which is life indeed. Turn off the …
Discounted Top Rated Books and Music
- "Unto Your Name" (Official Drum Tutorial)
- "Grace So Glorious" (Official Keys Tutorial)
- "Dance Dance" from Shout Praises Kids: We Belong To Jesus (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)
- Scandal of Grace – Hillsong UNITED White Album with Chad Howat
- Song Discovery at NWLC
- The Gospel and Salvation
- What Does It Mean To Thrive by Casting Crowns
- Merciful – Samuel Lane
- Vineyard Records and Samuel Lane – The 252 Sessions
- "Last Word" – LIVE
- Song Writing Session
- Crowder “I Am” LIVE
- Acts (Part 2) – The Church is Born – Matt Chandler
- How Far Is Too Far?
- Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City – Tim Keller