There’s nothing like an estate sale to make you think.
Category Archive: Death and Dying
Sep 09 2010
Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth discuss church, ministry, grace, adoption, and grief after losing their young daughter in a tragic accident.
Mar 21 2010
Dear people, life is short and life is precious. Don’t waste it on superficial things. Grow deep. Get ready to die well. Give yourself unreservedly to what matters. Fling away sham. Be real with God and real with man. Cherish the eternal in everything. Take hold of life which is life indeed. Turn off the …
Meet Our Friends
Popular today on Facebook
- The Wisdom From Heaven
- "Worship + Music + Justice" by Bluetree | Worship & Justice
- Love Came For Me
- How Do I Respond to Snarky Social Media? — Ask a Pastor, Dr. Joel C. Hunter
- "Good News"
- I Respond – Live Vineyard Worship from NLC UK & Ireland
- Audio Training – Compression
- Episode 12-3-14 | Season II #WorshipTeamHangout
- "Can’t Stop Singing" from Covenant Worship (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)
- Thanksgiving 101
- Chris Tomlin – Almighty (Love Ran Red Acoustic Sessions)
- Audio Training – Console Layout
- See The Risen Lord – Vineyard Worship from Mercy Vineyard, Southampton (Official Lyric Video)
- Audio Training – EQ
- All Creation – Vineyard Worship from Hungry [Official Lyric Video]