There’s nothing like an estate sale to make you think.
Category Archive: Death and Dying
Sep 09 2010
Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth discuss church, ministry, grace, adoption, and grief after losing their young daughter in a tragic accident.
Mar 21 2010
Dear people, life is short and life is precious. Don’t waste it on superficial things. Grow deep. Get ready to die well. Give yourself unreservedly to what matters. Fling away sham. Be real with God and real with man. Cherish the eternal in everything. Take hold of life which is life indeed. Turn off the …
Meet Our Friends
Popular today on Facebook
- Aaron Shust – Unto Us (Official Lyric Video)
- "Emmanuel" from Martin Smith (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
- Meredith Andrews with Vertical Church Band – "Open Up The Heavens"
- 10/19/14 – Faith Walking: Part Three – Randy Pope
- Why Our Leadership Systems Should Be Redemptive
- Set Apart // Worship Central // Lyric Video
- Love Divine – Trent (Live Vineyard Worship taken from Burn Bright)
- 9/28/14 – Making Much of Jesus – Bob Cargo
- Little Old Me – Vineyard Worship from Creator [Official Lyric Video]
- DG National Conference 2014 | Magnifying the Law of God – Jerry Bridges
- Great Is Your Name – The Burn Band (Vineyard Worship taken from ‘Beautiful’) Official Lyric Video
- "Make A Way" from Desperation Band (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)
- TrainingTracks 10-3-14 #WorshipTeamHangout
- This Bread And Wine
- A Place In The Hills – Vineyard Worship from Come Now Is The Time [Official Lyric Video]