Matt Chandler, pastor of The Village Church talks about his walk through life-threatening cancer and the men’s conferences he’s doing with Mark Driscoll and Tullian Tchividjian.
Category Archive: Death and Dying
Sep 09 2010
Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth discuss church, ministry, grace, adoption, and grief after losing their young daughter in a tragic accident.
Mar 21 2010
Dear people, life is short and life is precious. Don’t waste it on superficial things. Grow deep. Get ready to die well. Give yourself unreservedly to what matters. Fling away sham. Be real with God and real with man. Cherish the eternal in everything. Take hold of life which is life indeed. Turn off the …
Meet Our Friends
Popular today on Facebook
- 10/12/14 – Faith Walking: Part Two – Randy Pope
- Episode 9-17-14 | Season 2 #WorshipTeamTrainingHangout
- Romans 7:22–8:2 // No Condemnation
- Such Wisdom
- Spirit Of Jesus – Vineyard Worship from Mercy Vineyard, Southampton (Official Lyric Video)
- "Break Open" from Desperation Band (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)
- Episode 9-3-14 | Season 2 Premier #WorshipTeamTrainingHangout
- 10-3-14 #TrainingTracks | Guitar "Intro of the Short Cut Capo"
- This is Amazing Grace (feat. Ian Escalante)
- DGNC 2014 | Seeing the Gospel Metaphors for Speaking a Believable Gospel – Jonathan Dodson
- A Warning to Would be Teachers
- When God Himself Speaks to You
- Chris Tomlin Bio – K-LOVE
- Walk Humbly – Trent (Live Vineyard Worship taken from Burn Bright)
- Be The Centre – Vineyard Worship from Hungry [Official Lyric Video]