There’s nothing like an estate sale to make you think.
Category Archive: Death and Dying
Sep 09 2010
Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife Mary Beth discuss church, ministry, grace, adoption, and grief after losing their young daughter in a tragic accident.
Mar 21 2010
Dear people, life is short and life is precious. Don’t waste it on superficial things. Grow deep. Get ready to die well. Give yourself unreservedly to what matters. Fling away sham. Be real with God and real with man. Cherish the eternal in everything. Take hold of life which is life indeed. Turn off the …
- Worship Leading & Ministry and Challenges, Ideas & Encouragement
- Matthew West | One Day
- Vertical Church Band – Bound For Glory
- Matt Redman – The Heart Of Worship
- Fairest Lord Jesus
- What Musical Instrument Belongs to the Devil
- Why Christians Preach and Sing
- Chris Tomlin – Sing, Sing, Sing
- Now Why This Fear (feat. Sojourn Music) – Official Lyrics Video
- My Worth Is Not in What I Own