Tami Heim, President of Christian Leadership Alliance, shares her experience of bringing her organization into the digital realm. She explains the importance of having a clear vision and mission, stating that this allows every digital action to support the overall goals of the organization.
Category Archive: Social Media
Nov 07 2014
Kent Shaffer discusses the centrality of the Holy Spirit to effective ministry in this seminar from the Biola Digital 2014 conference. He explains to his listeners that despite the wide variety of ministry models and measures of effectiveness, the focus must always be on humbling obeying the instruction of God.
Oct 21 2013
Feb 20 2013
by Josh Riley
Jan 12 2012
Christian Leadership & Christian Ministry LinkedIn Group Rules
Feb 14 2011
by Josh Riley
Jun 10 2010
From Ed Stetzer Popular and emerging forms of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and blogging are all around us. Yet many pastors and church leaders have been reluctant to embrace them. These new forms of media have become a very present part of our culture, and while abuses and misuses are often pointed out, …
- Agnus Dei / Shawn Welcome and Northland Church
- Because He Lives | Northpoint Community Church
- You Need Not Say Goodbye. It’s Saturday…Sunday is Coming
- What’s So Good About Good Friday?
- An Unexpected Letter
- It is Finished
- Why is it Considered a “Good” Friday?
- David Crowder – Forgiven
- The Church in the Last Days – Francis Chan
- Holy Ground | Passion
- Your Love Broke Through
- Ultimate Worship 2017
- Passion 2017 Cable TV Broadcast
- You Are Great – Darlene Zschech
- Scandal Of Grace (I’d Be Lost) Live — of Dirt and Grace — Hillsong UNITED
- Passion: Worthy of Your Name
- Let The Heavens Open – Rebecca Pfortmiller
- Open Hands – Laura Story + Mac Powell
- Fall Afresh – Kari Jobe
- Yes And Amen – Chris Tomlin