Theologically we believe in a historical, apostolic, biblical truth and a contemporary, progressive, biblical application of that truth.
Our statement of belief includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. We believe he lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died a vicarious and atoning death on the cross, was resurrected from the dead, and ascended to the right hand of the Father. We believe he will return again, this time in power and glory.
- Salvation of lost and sinful man is necessary to avoid eternal punishment and this salvation comes only by the regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The chief end of man is to love God and enjoy Him forever.