Additionally, each episode features the profile of a Next Generation Leader who is uniquely and courageously engaging culture in their community.
- 23 March 2017: Episode 412: How To Embrace Your God-Given Identity and Realize Your Kingdom Purpose // Kris Vallotton –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes chats with Kris Vallotton about how we must embrace our God-given identity in order to realize our kingdom purpose.
- 16 March 2017: Episode 411: How Does Discovering Wonder Enrich Your Life? // Barnabas Piper // Ellie Holcomb –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes chats with Barnabas Piper about how discovering wonder enriches every part of life and then Tyler Reagin sits down with Ellie Holcomb to discuss her newest album, Red Sea Road.
- 9 March 2017: Episode 410: Fulfill Your Calling for the Sake of the World // Ryan Devlin // Erin Loechner –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes sits down with Ryan Devlin, the founder of This Bar Saves Lives, to talk about fulfilling your calling for the sake of the world, and then Lindsay van Zyl chats with Erin Loechner about how to slow down and simplify our lives.
- 2 March 2017: Episode 409: God’s Grace is Greater Than Your Past and Your Pain // Kyle Idleman –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes chats with Kyle Idleman about how to overcome your past, redeem your pain, and rewrite your story by understanding that grace is greater than anything you face.
- 23 February 2017: Episode 408: Be Who You Already Are // Rebekah Lyons –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Lindsay van Zyl chats with Rebekah Lyons about how to be who you already are PLUS the return of “Whaddya Into”.
- 16 February 2017: Episode 407: Step Out of Your Security and Into Your Destiny // Craig Groeschel –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin chats with our good buddy, Craig Groeschel, about how to find “Divine Direction” for your life, then, Okey Nwoke joins Tyler for a conversation with Matt Wilson from Compassion International about their recent trip to Africa.
- 9 February 2017: Episode 406: Jenny Yang // Kari Jobe –
On this episode of the Catalyst podcast, James Vore chats with Jenny Yang from World Relief about how the church can better understand its role in the refugee crisis and LVZ sits down with Kari Jobe to discuss Kari’s new album, The Garden.
- 2 February 2017: Episode 405: Becoming a High-Definition Leader // Derwin Gray –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Brad Lomenick has a wide-ranging conversation with Derwin Gray, covering everything from what it means to be a high-definition leader to leading a multi-ethnic church, to how character trumps gifting every time.
- 26 January 2017: Episode 404: You Have Nothing to Prove // Jennie Allen –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin chats with author and IF: Gathering founder, Jennie Allen about why it’s ok to stop trying so hard.
- 19 January 2017: Episode 403: How Encouraging Are You Really? // Shaunti Feldhahn // Esther Fleece –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin catches up with author and researcher, Shaunti Feldhahn about the three things you can do to improve relationships in 2017. Then, James Vore sits down with Esther Fleece to talk about her new book, No More Faking Fine.”
- 12 January 2017: Episode 402: Design Your Life // Dave Evans –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes chats with Silicon Valley Veteran and Stanford Professor, Dave Evans, about the steps we can take towards designing a better life in 2017.
- 30 December 2016: Episode 401: The Most Important Thing You Can Do in 2017 // Robert Madu –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast we look back on 2016 and reveal our favorite talk from the Catalyst Stage this year. Plus, an end-of-the-year what’re ya into!
- 22 December 2016: Episode 400: A Legacy of Leadership // Max Lucado –
On this Christmas episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin sits down with New York Times Bestselling author Max Lucado to discuss Long-Term Leadership, the difference between obligation and inspiration, and why it’s so important to raise up leaders to replace yourself. Plus your chance to come to Catalyst in 2017, FOR FREE!
- 15 December 2016: Episode 399: Uncommon Leadership // Jo Saxton // Matt Redman –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Lindsay van Zyl sits down with long time Catalyst friend, Jo Saxton to discuss the opportunities and challenges that face women in leadership, then after the break, James Vore sits down with Matt Redman to talk about his newest record, These Christmas Lights.
- 13 December 2016: Catalyst Spotlights: Chris Marlow // Leading for a Long-Term Impact –
On this episode of Catalyst Spotlights, we sit down with Help One Now Founder, Chris Marlow, to discuss how true leadership happens when no one is watching. Plus, we tell you how you can get involved with the work Help One Now is doing in Hati this holiday season.
- 8 December 2016: Episode 398: Finding the Glorious in the Mundane // Christy Nockels –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, James Vore catches up with Christy Nockels about her latest record, what it’s like to work alongside her husband, and how to find the glorious in the mundane. Plus we chat about why End of the Year reviews are so important and give you some quick tips on conducting your own.
- 1 December 2016: Episode 397: Leadership and the Soul // Ann Voskamp –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes chats with New York Times Bestselling author, Ann Voskamp, about the connection between the soul and leadership.
- 22 November 2016: Episode 396: All things Leadership // Simon Sinek –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin catches up with Best-Selling Author, Simon Sinek, about all things Leadership. Plus, a Thanksgiving-Themed What’re Ya Into!
- 17 November 2016: Episode 395: Creativity & Vulnerability // Judah Smith and Chris Quilala –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin catches up with Judah Smith and James Vore chats with Jesus Culture’s Chris Quilala about his new solo project, “Split the Sky.”
- 10 November 2016: Episode 394: Leading and Discipling the Next Generation // Brian Houston –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin and Brian Houston sit down to chat about being intentional with how to raise up the next generation of leaders, how to release responsibility, and what he has learned in 30 years of leading Hillsong.
- 7 November 2016: What Should Guide My Vote? // Michael Wear // Catalyst Atlanta 2016 –
Listen in as Michael Wear, founder of Public Square Strategies, talks about both the perspective and posture we should take into the 2016 Presidential election. To learn more about Michael and to receive a free download of “Five Questions Christians Should Consider When They Vote” — visit [http://www.michaelwear.com] or text 313131 and enter 5QUESTIONS.
- 3 November 2016: Episode 393: 20 Years of Leadership // Andy Stanley –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Brad Lomenick chats with Andy Stanley about what he has learned in 21 years of leadership. What worked, what didn’t, and the kind of culture Senior Leaders must create in order to succeed.
- 27 October 2016: Episode 392: This one thing, changes everything. // Liz Curtis Higgs –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Lindsay Van Zyl sits down with Author Liz Curtis Higgs and chats about how becoming a Christian means entering into an Uncommon Fellowship, and how that has influenced all of her writing.
- 20 October 2016: Episode 391: How to create a sense of Belonging in an age of Judgment, Isolation, and Fear // Scott Sauls –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes and Scott Sauls continue our conversation around Uncommon Fellowship, racial justice, and belonging. Plus, we highlight our favorite moments from Catalyst Atlanta, and talk about what’s next!
- 13 October 2016: Episode 390: Race, The Church, and America // Catalyst 2016 Panel Discussion –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast we take you inside Catalyst Atlanta 2016 to a moment we’ll never forget. Scott Sauls moderates a panel of the leading voices in racial justice today including Soong-Chan Rah, Jenny Yang, Propaganda, and Mark DeYmaz on how the Church in America is succeeding when it comes to racial justice, and where we can improve.
- 6 October 2016: Episode 389: How do we flourish through life’s deserts? // Margaret Feinberg –
Can’t make it to Catalyst Atlanta? We got you. On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Margaret Feinberg chats with us about how she learned to flourish in the middle of her greatest trial and encourages us to do the same.
- 4 October 2016: Catalyst Atlanta Road Trip Edition // Featuring: Christine Caine, Dallas Willard, John Ortberg, Matt Chandler, and more… –
On this PACKED OUT Catalyst Atlanta Road Trip edition, we fill you in on all the important details you will need for Catalyst Atlanta. We also bring you our favorite talks from the Catalyst Vault including Christine Caine, Dallas Willard, John Ortberg, and Matt Chandler… AND music from some of our favorite artists including, for KING & COUNTRY, Sandra McCracken, and Elevation Worship.
- 29 September 2016: Episode 388: Is Your Church Actually Developing Leaders? // Eric Geiger & Kevin Peck –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, James Vore sits down with Eric Geiger and Kevin Peck to discuss why some churches succeed in developing leaders, and some don’t. Plus a brand new What’re Ya Into!
- 22 September 2016: Episode 387: Why We Should Share Our Unshareable Stories // Mike Foster –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Tyler Reagin and Mike Foster chat about sharing our unshareable stories for the sake of others. Plus, a preview of Catalyst Atlanta, and a brand new What’re Ya Into!
- 15 September 2016: Episode 386: Rooting your life, and leadership, in the Word of God // Chuck Swindoll –
On this episode of the Catalyst Podcast, Jason Haynes sits down with Author, Chuck Swindoll, to discuss over 50 years of leadership. Plus, how searching the scriptures can help you find the nourishment your soul needs.