- 24 March 2017: Signposts: A Conversation with Jen Wilkin -
In this episode of Signposts I talk with author and speaker Jen Wilkin about the local church, men and women in ministry, and how to build a strong culture of teaching for women in the church. Listen below, and subscribe... Read More
- 10 March 2017: Signposts: A Conversation With Rod Dreher -
How should Christians respond to cultural transformations, many of which actively threaten the beliefs and practices of the church? Journalist Rod Dreher offers a provocative answer in his new book “The Benedict Option,” which encourages believers and churches to abandon... Read More
- 3 March 2017: Signposts: How Should Teens and Parents Address Sexual Sin? -
How should a teenager who has sinned sexually respond in repentance? How should parents of struggling teens address sexual sin? In this episode of Signposts, I talk to both child and parents about what walking in light of the gospel... Read More
The post Signposts: How Should Teens and Parents Address Sexual Sin? appeared first on Russell Moore.
- 23 February 2017: What the Transgender Debate Means for the Church -
Last night news broke that the White House officially rescinded President Obama’s executive order regarding transgenderism in public schools. This is a good decision that corrects outrageous and coercive directives. Children should not be turned into pawns of culture war... Read More
- 14 February 2017: Does the Priority of Orphan Care Mean We Should Stop Having Children? -
Recently I received an email from a reader with a good question. Since there are so many orphans in our world, he asked, and since Christians believe that caring for these orphans in their distress is a gospel issue–should Christian couples... Read More
The post Does the Priority of Orphan Care Mean We Should Stop Having Children? appeared first on Russell Moore.
- 3 February 2017: Signposts: What Human Dignity Means For the Church -
This special episode of Signposts features a portion of my sermon at our 2017 Evangelicals For Life gathering in Washington, D.C. You can listen to the full message at the Evangelicals For Life page here. Be sure to subscribe to Signposts... Read More
The post Signposts: What Human Dignity Means For the Church appeared first on Russell Moore.
- 2 February 2017: Why Human Dignity is a Gospel Issue -
- 20 January 2017: Christians, Let’s Pray for President Trump -
Today I have a piece in The Washington Post on why Christians ought to pray for our new President, Donald Trump. Here’s an excerpt: Consistently, no matter who is in office we are to pray for success. That doesn’t mean we... Read More
- 17 January 2017: Should We Celebrate the Falling Abortion Rate? -
The abortion rate has fallen to its lowest level since the Supreme Court legalized the practice in the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision. The news comes from a study by the pro-abortion research group, the Guttmacher Institute. How should Christians,... Read More
- 16 January 2017: What Martin Luther King’s Legacy Means for the Church -
Today our country pauses to honor Martin Luther King, Jr. As we do so, we may ask ourselves: Why, especially in a time of so much racial tension, injustice, and strife, did Dr. King’s message resonate with so many? King... Read More
The post What Martin Luther King’s Legacy Means for the Church appeared first on Russell Moore.