From Ragamuffin Soul:
- Prays more on stage than off stage.
- Is almost exclusively dependent on others songs to sing than writing songs for where their local church is at.
- Cares more about how many songs he or she is leading than the overall shape of the service.
- Is overly sensitive to criticism.
- Is jealous or critical of someone else that God is blessing.
- Spends little if any time in the Word preparing to lead His Church.
- Sings more songs on stage than in personal worship.
- Spends more time mimicking other worship leaders then being shaped into the worship leader they we made to be.
- Says things on stage that his or her family NEVER hear them say off stage.