Check out this resource from our buddy Tim Schmoyer. Click on the link below to download it. Here’s some highlights of the list….
- Share stories from your own life when speaking to students
- Admit your failures
- Communicate with parents as much as possible
- Ditch the "Christianese"
- Form a team of adults that will commit to praying for you, the students, and the ministry
- Spend more time feeding yourself than preparing to feed someone else
- Dream BIG
- Strive for excellence in everything you do
- Have your Sr. Pastor in your corner. Keep him informed and he’ll fight for you and the ministry